2019 Mazda6 vs. 2019 Toyota Camry
SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder
Automatic Climate Control
Drivers searching for a new sedan in Boulder have a lot of options, most notably the 2019 Mazda6 and 2019 Toyota Camry. Each provides the thrilling blend of performance and technology features you’d expect in a modern vehicle, but Mazda houses them all in a more elegant package, transforming every drive through Firestone from a routine errand to a memorable journey. See how the two compare.
2019 Mazda6 vs. Camry: Performance
The Mazda6 and Toyota Camry each come standard with a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, but the Mazda6 raises the bar with SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY. This innovative engineering helps boost fuel efficiency while enhancing driving dynamics, ensuring every ride meets its fullest potential.
- Base Engine: In addition to the above, the Mazda6 Signature trim comes with a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder with VVT that achieves 250 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, making your commute through Loveland anything but ordinary. These engines are comparable, but the 2019 Mazda6’s edges out the Camry’s by offering 186 lb-ft of torque, compared to 184 lb-ft.
- Optional Engine: The 2019 Mazda6 offers a supremely powerful turbocharged V6 engine that produces an impressive 250 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque. The Camry’s optional V6 once again falls short with 267 lb-ft of torque.
2019 Mazda6 vs. Camry: Interior and Exterior Features
The 2019 Mazda6 pulls out all the stops with its sophisticated body and a refined cabin that rivals luxury models. This is a far cry from the comparatively plain 2019 Camry — the new Mazda6 offers a distinctive style designed to turn heads around Frederick and beyond. The Mazda6 is also a winner when it comes to features, with options including:
- Ventilated Seating: Keep yourself and your front passenger comfortable in all Fort Collins weather conditions with seats that both heat and cool. The Mazda6 is also available with memory settings for its power-adjustable front seats — something you won’t find on the Camry.
- Premium Materials: Available Nappa leather and Japanese Sen wood accentuate your cabin for an elevated look and feel that inspire.
- Seamless Technology: Enjoy an 8-inch high-contrast infotainment screen that displays all your favorite apps with brilliant color and clarity. This makes the 2019 Camry’s 7-inch Multi-information Display seem small in comparison.
2019 Mazda6 vs. Camry: Reviews
It’s no surprise that both the Mazda6 and Camry are both praised by critics, since they both provide many features that today’s drivers crave. The 2019 Mazda6 reviews revolve around its smooth handling and even smoother styling, with Car and Driver
saying, “This marvelous sedan transcends the numbers and targets the senses better than its ‘mainstream mid-size family car’ classification suggests.
Car and Driver did praise the Camry for being a “compelling entry in the family-sedan class,” but they also noted how this model struggles with “uninspired acceleration [and] busy exterior styling.”
With a cutting-edge design, the 2019 Mazda3 looks incredible — and it has safety features to match it’s stunning looks. The foundation of the Mazda3’s incredible safety is i-ACTIVSENSE® — this suite of safety technologies is packed with both active and passive safety features to help you avoid a collision, and to help keep you safe if an accident is unavoidable. Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Monitoring, and a Lane Departure Warning System are just a few of the features this i-ACTIVSENSE® uses to keep you and your passengers free from harm. The kicker is that i-ACTIVSENSE® is only available on Mazda vehicles — if you’re driving a Toyota Camry, you’re out of luck.
Drive the 2019 Mazda6 Today Near Boulder!
For an elegant sedan that will turn heads in Fort Collins and beyond, choose the 2019 Mazda6. You can test drive yours at Courtesy Mazda today, and discover for yourself everything this stunning model has to offer. Save time at the dealership when you apply for financing from home!
More From Courtesy Mazda
It is difficult to make a car that is changing the entire automotive industry for the better – rare, even. But the 2015 Mazda CX-5 has been changing the game since it was first rolled out a few years ago. After all, it takes a revolutionary idea as well as sound and solid engineering to…
Tips for Preparing Your Car for Winter The beginning of this week brought us our first real taste of winter with two consecutive days of snow and somewhat icy roads. Keeping up with the weather in Colorado is a difficult thing to do. In fact, living in Colorado, you’ll often hear the saying “if you…
To say that we at Courtesy Mazda are impressed by our all-new subcompact crossover, the 2016 Mazda CX-3, would be a massive understatement. More accurately, we're altogether enchanted by this most excellent SUV. Might it elicit a similar reaction from you? Click "play" on the clip below to find out: At the core of the…
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $1,045 destination charge (Alaska $1,090). Model shown priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary.